WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
This position will support the CNN & HLN Marketing and Finance teams as well as providing analyses and insights for CNN live news and special event programs via regular Nielsen reporting as well as ad hoc analyses. This temporary position will also be participating in long-term forecasting in support of the 2020 Upfront period.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience required
• Knowledge of and interest in, newsmakers and world events is preferred
• Proficient at extracting and manipulating data from research software systems (such as NPower and StarTrak/MultiTrak)
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data across multiple sources and provide actionable insights and recommendations
• Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint is strongly preferred and familiarity with Pivot Tables and Macros is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, meet deadlines and produce accurate, detailed results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation skills
• Bachelor's degree required with communications, media, marketing, statistics, data science or mathematics degree preferred.