The Business Coordinator will provide comprehensive business administrative support the SVP, Digital Media Systems and SVP, Production Broadcast Engineer along with their teams in Global Broadcast Technology Services based in Atlanta.
Position acts as a business adviser for its clients, ensuring the most prudent and efficient use of resources.
• Individual must be proactive and able to prioritize while juggling ever-changing needs and a demanding production environment.
• Assist clients in establishing Concur and AMEX accounts, provide first-level approval for expense reports, and serve as a subject matter expert on expense training and travel policy.
• Submit expense reports for senior level employees, if required.
• Process payments and set up new vendor accounts in company invoicing system (Ariba).
• Process and manage department purchasing and meeting cards, if applicable.
• Maintain clear communication with vendors.
• Schedule department meetings and conference room requests.
• Handle calendar for senior level employees along with booking and managing travel arrangements.
• Procure and maintain record of office supplies, including computers, mobile equipment and accessories and cameras.
• Manage staff schedules, PTO and timesheet approvals, if needed.
• Assist with catering orders.
• Coordinate desk and office moves for client group(s) with Facilities and BEST as required.
• Communicate with Facilities, Security and BEST to resolve staff concerns and requests.
• Take notes in weekly meetings for clients.
• Prep workstation/office for new hires.
• Coordinate training schedule with hiring manager and anticipate needs regarding equipment, desk supplies, communication, etc.
• Provide introduction to bureau policies and train new staff on system applications and procedures as needed.
• 3-5 years of strong business operations and administrative experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
• Experience in media, news, and/or entertainment industry preferred. Technology savvy.
• BA preferred or equivalent education/training/experience Ariba, Time & Labor, and Concur experience a plus.
• Must build and maintain collaborative relationships.
• Must be able to work effectively and efficiently alone as well as in a team environment
• Must communicate effectively with others - excellent skills both oral and written.
• Must possess excellent client/customer service and time management skills
• Must be highly organized with heightened attention to detail.
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment managing multiple tasks
• Must work extremely well under pressure (breaking news).
• Must be able to see the "big picture" while remaining focused on the necessary action steps to accomplish the goal.
• Must possess excellent analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a broad range of employees
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent client service and time management skills.