As Junior Project coordinator at TT Games, a division of WB Games Inc., you will report to the Project Manager and be responsible for supporting all areas of a title’s development.
As an integral part of the Production department, you will assist with all aspects of development, including scheduling, assigning and tracking work. Working alongside a multidisciplinary development team, you will be incredibly driven, dependable and passionate about understanding and pre-empting the team’s requirements, ensuring dependencies are unblocked, to support and drive the implementation of exceptional gameplay experiences.
To achieve this, the role requires team members who have outstanding communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical information and status reports to staff of all levels. In addition, applicants will be required to have excellent time management skills, balancing their own work beside those of the team.
• Working with the Project Manager and Game Director to interpret designs & specs into tasks & content.
• Authoring and maintaining schedules as required.
• Report any problems/ risks uncovered to the Project Manager.
• Maintaining the JIRA database to ensure all data is in the correct location, has the correct classification/ scrum priority and is reflected on the project whiteboards.
• Attending meetings & reviews, taking concise and comprehensive notes and passing information to the team as required.
• Arranging and purchasing food for the development team as required.
• Working with QA to ensure any testing requirements are covered.
• Building and tagging versions of the project.
• Undertaking relevant on-the-job training where required and keep up-to-date with industry advancements and technologies.
• Other tasks as required.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Highly organised and proactive, with excellent time management, planning & communication skills.
• Agile/ SCRUM project management experience advantageous.
• Experience of Microsoft Project and/ or Excel advantageous.
• Experience working within a video games development Production role advantageous.
• Good understanding of in-house tools and software used in development.
• Practical and methodical approach to problem solving.
• Demonstrates dependability and commitment to project/ tasks.
• Flexible approach with the ability to adapt with change.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
This is initially for a fixed term period from the beginning of February 2020 until the end of August 2020.
Deadline for applications is the 8th January 2020.