We are currently seeking a Financial Coordinator to support HBO's SVP, Production Finance and the Production Finance Department with both administrative and operational duties related to the management of films and series projects from prep through delivery, including the issuance of the final cost report. The Financial Coordinator will report directly to the SVP, Production Finance
• Managing the administrative duties for the SVP and department personnel, including: phone coverage, preparing expense reports, contact requests, calendar maintenance, distribution of contracts (internally within the department), distribution of ATL check requests to productions, distribution of monthly reports and freelance accountant lists, coordinating travel and tracking the travel budget
• Coordinating and assisting with the production accounting office set-up Responsibilities will also include coordination and assistance, including set up and maintenance of bank accounts, positive pay, online banking, stand-alone accounting systems, scenechronize, g-drive, FedEx and credit card accounts, and assisting in coverage of certain duties of PF accountants.
• Interacting regularly with internal HBO departments and freelance production personnel.
• Supporting the SVP with production duties related to physical production show assignments. Some financial analysis may be required.
• Two to Five years of Production or related experience preferred.
• Must be detail oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, proactive, able to think critically and work independently, as well as have strong communication, analytical and leadership skills.
• Must be proficient in computer systems including, Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.