Reporting to the VP of Global Compensation, the Compensation Manager is responsible for leading the administration of domestic compensation programs, including the annual bonus and merit process, benchmarking, salary administration, and ad-hoc reporting. Primary clients will include HR business partners, but the role will liaise with Finance, Legal and HRIS to deliver results.
• Lead the annual merit & bonus review process, and act as an expert resource during the year-end process by assisting in communication, training, data audit, and supporting HR and managers on program and system questions.
• Manage the setup and maintenance of annual data in Curo, our online compensation planning tool. Conduct training sessions for new managers on how to use and navigate through the tool.
• Partner with HR business partners to provide subject matter expertise on hiring ranges, competitive counter offers and pay equity to ensure internal equity and external competitive positioning.
• Contribute to building Total Rewards capabilities within HR through communication and compensation education initiatives.
• Help spearhead and drive a new compensation self-service culture within HR.
• Keep apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
• Provide consulting services to HR, lines of business and compensation team by researching and analyzing complex compensation issues.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 5-7 years of compensation-related experience (global compensation experience a plus).
• Knowledge of compensation and benefits principles and concepts including market pricing and compensation plan/structure design.
• Must have advanced proficiency with Excel, as well as other Office applications such as Word and PowerPoint.
• Able to perform analysis on large amounts of data, draw conclusions and provide recommendations.
• Accurate, detail oriented, self-starter, ability to multi-task, prioritize and think outside the box.
• Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and highly confidential data.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
• The highest level of integrity and management of confidential information.