Join the Sony Music Creative Group as a creator of visual elements required by the company, its record labels and artists.
• Work with Sony Music’s Creative Directors, Marketing and Content Creation teams to conceptualize elements in support of music releases.
• Create compelling content using motion graphics and video for social media to keep fans engaged with artists and their music. Examples of projects include pre-roll, teasers, and animated advertisements, along with animating artwork for social posts, pseudo videos and lyric videos.
• Work with Creative Directors, label marketing and content teams to determine overarching story, and then create artwork, assets and tools to launch and maintain compelling campaigns.
• Create digital single covers, print and digital materials for campaigns.
• Manage deadlines, work schedule, administrative aspects of the work.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic role where content needs will ebb and flow.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in the entertainment industry (film, music, television, art, performance, fashion, and/or fast-paced editorial).
• Knowledge of motion graphics, video editing, graphic design.
• Skilled in AfterEffects, Premiere, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. Sound design/editing a plus, but not mandatory.
• Understanding of digital formats and how people are consuming content through all social channels, including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Spotify, Apple Music, Twitter and Snapchat.
• Maintain cultural fluency across multiple music genres and pop culture.
• Stay current with all trends in new content platforms and new technology for content development.
• Ability to effectively problem-solve, managing multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• Willingness to work off hours to meet needs and expectations of artists and project releases.
• Must be able to own assigned projects from start to finish.
• Strong verbal/visual communication skills and attention to detail.
• Positive outlook.