HBO Max is WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer (DTC) offering debuting in May 2020. With over 10,000 hours of curated premium content anticipated at launch, HBO Max will offer powerhouse programming for everyone in the home, bringing together HBO, a robust slate of new original series, key third-party licensed programs and movies, and fan favorites from WarnerMedia’s rich library, including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
Our DTC team is laying the foundation for HBO Max, and we need highly motivated, uniquely skilled, and technically agile experts across a variety of disciplines to accomplish things that have never been done before.
The Manager, Production will support the Production Executives in the production of all in-house and licensed programming for HBO Max throughout pre-production, production and post-production and provide guidance, supervision, and back-up support to the Production Department administrative staff.
In-House Productions Asset Management:
• Oversee the ongoing management, consolidation and liquidation avenues relating to in-house production assets
• Monitor all storage-related logistics and costs for domestic and international productions escalating key issues to senior management
• Manage the asset/inventory database tracking all facility locations, contacts, access, rates; Partner with Production Finance personnel for accurate financial reporting and asset transfers for each production
On-Site Data Management:
• Develop and implement efficient wrap processes for all in-house productions; Manage wrap process serving as point for each department executive, all HBO Max Production Coordinators, and external production personnel
• Audit and manage the retention and archiving of both digital and physical production elements/delivery obligations as delineated within the network production manual
• Oversee department Production Coordinators by implementing and monitoring timely and accurate distribution of scripts, call sheets, production reports, crew/cast lists, schedules between production executives, key internal departments and producing partners DOT Compliance
• Serve as Designated Employee Representative (DER) for all in-house domestic HBO Max productions for compliance with the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT)
• Create and manage the updating and distribution of the HBO Max Originals Transportation Coordinator & Dept. of Transportation Administrator policies and procedures guide
• Coordinate presentations to HBO Max Creative team such as table reads, "show & tells", etc.
• 2 - 3 years production or production related experience
• Communication skills, multi-tasking skills, analytical skills, ability to prioritize and re-prioritize, strong initiative, organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of production finance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands