HBO Max is WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer (DTC) offering debuting in May 2020. With over 10,000 hours of curated premium content anticipated at launch, HBO Max will offer powerhouse programming for everyone in the home, bringing together HBO, a robust slate of new original series, key third-party licensed programs and movies, and fan favorites from WarnerMedia’s rich library, including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
Our DTC team is laying the foundation for HBO Max, and we need highly motivated, uniquely skilled, and technically agile experts across a variety of disciplines to accomplish things that have never been done before.
As a Sr. Manager of Design Management for HBO Max, you will drive the operational success for the visual execution of WarnerMedia's new streaming service as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it.
• You will be accountable for ensuring the design and delivery of artwork assets representing movies, series, and franchises from WarnerMedia brands.
• You will define system workflows and manage knowledge sharing across a variety of stakeholder groups, including Design, Product Development, Product Management, and Marketing.
• You will be part of a growing team who will innovate approaches to artwork quality, delivery tools, and vendor use to develop scalable solutions.
• 5-7 years of advanced-level project management experience.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment experience preferred.
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and developing recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
• A data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• A tools-first mentality, reserving human activity for where judgment and communication is critical.
• The ability to synthesize a lot of information to distill root cause and make informed decisions to mitigate risk to title launches.
• Familiarity with content management systems.
• Familiarity with the Adobe creative suite.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands