Requisition ID 25003
The Senior ServiceNow Developer should have experience operating in a global enterprise environment and possess extensive knowledge of the ServiceNow platform. This role will require a broad knowledge of developing and maintaining deployed modules and process areas including, but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, HR Delivery, Service Portal, Asset, CMDB, ITSM, ITBM, GRC, and Security Operations.
1. The senior developer is a critical thinker/problem solver.
2. Design, develop, configure, and install technically-sound solutions using best practices in ServiceNow to solve complex problems and accommodate global business needs
3. Create and maintain business rules using proven, advanced scripting techniques
4. Create and maintain security access using ACLs via advanced scripts, roles, and conditions
5. Effectively utilize multiple, complex UI policies
6. Create, maintain, and troubleshoot complex workflows
7. Create test suites with automated test framework
8. Establish intricate internal and external / third-party integrations
9. Proactively research features and functionality being introduced in future ServiceNow platform releases
10. Create custom reports and performance analytics dashboards
11. Collaborate with development manager and product owner to package and deploy code for scheduled releases.
12. Participate in planning, designing, installing, testing, implementing, documenting, and maintaining the ServiceNow platform
13. Provide ServiceNow administration, including upgrades, patches, and environment cloning
14. Evaluate ServiceNow platform performance, isolate and debug software problems, and make recommendations for problem resolution
15. Provide subject matter expertise to the ServiceNow application, and ability to implement modules and other third-party applications used within the environment to ServiceNow for ITSM and operations management.
• 10+ years of experience as an analyst or developer
• Excellent communication skills with strong presentation and facilitation abilities.
• Experience building custom scoped applications and Service Portal widgets using advanced AngularJS and Bootstrap techniques
• 5+ years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining multiple ServiceNow instances
• ITIL standard certification, ITILv3 Practitioner+ preferred, ITILv3 Foundation recommended
• Can evaluate ServiceNow platform performance, and isolate/debug software problems with the vendor
• Ability to create detailed documentation for the platform and items implemented
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
• Ability to work on multiple projects and under pressure, time management skills are a must
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States