Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Posting Job Description
Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Manager, Creative Advertising for the Creative Advertising department. Position works closely with EVP to manage the creative development and implementation of marketing campaigns, including all applicable print and AV materials.
• Develops and manages creative process for international AV cutdown requests.
• At direction of the EVP, develops and manages creative process on social campaigns and digital content.
• At direction of the EVP, develops and manages creative process on ancillary content and media sponsorships.
• Develops and manages creative process for radio spots.
• Manages and tracks the approval and clearance process on all advertising/marketing materials. Works closely with legal, clearance, music and finishing departments to keep them up to speed on materials going to finish.
• Consults directly with talent representatives to obtain likeness approvals.
• Helps in the coordination and logistics of photo shoot planning.
• Works with administrator/assistant to oversee spend on all creative projects and negotiates with vendors to keep within budget.
• At the direction of the EVP, approves audio mixes and picture color for TV spots, online content, award/presentation reels and other ancillary materials.
• Assists with copy and brainstorming stunt ideas.
• Develops sizzle reels, special presentations and any other required materials for B-to-B presentations.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• 3-5 years experience in creative advertising at either a studio or creative agency with project management skills and knowledge of creative advertising and technical processes.
• Must be proficient in all major desktop publishing applications including:
• Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
• Microsoft office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent command of graphic design principles, practices, formats, typography, printing and layout.
• Understanding of conversion issues present when using applications across all platforms.
• Understanding of how to troubleshoot problem files.
• Possess a clear understanding of computer networks, both new and existing server technologies.
• Some knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Keynote a plus.