Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) is one of the leading producers of animation in the entertainment industry, with an innovative and talent-rich roster boasting some of the most accomplished writers, producers and artists working today. The studio is on the cutting edge of animation technology, and has both CG and traditionally animated projects in current production and development for multiple platforms — including TV, digital and home entertainment — both domestically and internationally.
Posting Job Description
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks a Post Production Supervisor for the Green Eggs & Ham department. Position collaborates with the Producer, Line Producer and Production team to manage all aspects of the Post Production process delivering to
• Manages rejected Edited Masters from Netflix from request through fixes to completion of the QC process.Creates and maintains post-production schedules for Green Eggs and Ham. Communicates closely with Producer and Line Producer, Production.
• Management, Editorial, and vendors on changes that would affect them. Facilitates communication between composers, sound designers and post houses to ensure correct delivery requirements are met, in order to ensure delivery to Netflix.
• Duties include gathering materials, and formatting End Credits, ensuring the picture process is on schedule, prepping files for film-out, and formatting high resolution files for archiving.
• Collaborates with Producer and Line Producer on the outsourcing of post, working with mix houses, Post Production Sound Department, outside recording studios, post production facilities, including DI. Must be the hub of workflow, and facilitate the implementation of new processes.
• Determines the specifications/materials needed by WBA/outside recording studios and responsible for delivery of all necessary material to the studios.
• Performs other duties/jobs as they arise.
• College degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of hands on post-production supervising experience in tv and/or feature animation. Delivery to streaming services preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, databases, and Macintosh required.
• Strong scheduling, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills are imperative.
• Strong people skills necessary.
• Must have knowledge of film/animation/technical terminology.
• Knowledge of post-production processes and technology, experience with editing systems a plus.
• Excellent communicator of clear and accurate information required.
• Must be able to work independently, as the sole person in the department.
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to details, especially with schedules and credits.
• Must have good understand of written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work under production time constraints.
• Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks.