Job Summary: Briefly describe the major purpose or objective of the job.
The Marketing Coordinator assists the LA Galaxy and Dignity Health Sports Park Marketing Department with execution and coordination of traditional, digital and event-based marketing efforts to drive revenue, increase brand awareness. Additionally, the incumbent is involved with trafficking creative requests and the production of promotional items.
• Monitor compliance of brand guidelines through all internal departments and all external facing material for the LA Galaxy, LA Galaxy II, LA Galaxy Academy and Dignity Health Sports Park, ensuring that all standards are adhered to.
• Intake and organize LA Galaxy graphic design requests and distribute for completion. Place orders with vendors and printing companies for promotional and branded items, ensuring brad guidelines are met.
• Work the Sr Manager to develop, manage, and analyze advertising and promotional campaigns that drive fan attendance to LA Galaxy II matches.
• Contribute to the development and execution of all LA Galaxy gameday/ event promotions (in game elements, ticket sales branding, fan fest placements, partnership branding, etc.)
• Work with vendors to source give-away items and stadium promotional items and branding for promotional. Manage in-stadium marketing assets, i.e. selecting TV Spots to play in the selection of the LED Ribbon Board displays.
• Manage internal creative requests with needs for flyers, promotional giveaway items and digital assets.
• Work with Marketing Department on influencer marketing plan to drive engagement and brand awareness by seeking high profile guests and influencers to drive the Galaxy brand
• Support day of marketing needs across LA Galaxy, Dignity Health Sports Park and off-site events as needed.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
• A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
• A minimum of 2 years of related work experience
• Marketing experience in a sports environment of at least one year
• Knowledge of Windows Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn required business systems
• Experience operating Adobe Creative Apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Excellent SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Project management, and critical thinking skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects at the same time with an eye for details
• Creative thinking, strong initiative and verbal presentation skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Self-starter, strong organizations skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus. Experience with Wrike systems preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.