In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 69 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
This is an instrumental role within a high-pressured Regional Sales Team at CNNIC, focusing on the EMEA region. The Sales Planner role is crucial to the day to day running of the team and works across every aspect of the sales business, which includes pitches, proposals to clients and management of the team assistant. They will also assist in the coordination and communication, account management, day to day representative & client needs across the markets. The Sales Planner will also be responsible for contracts, billing and other senior administrative tasks within the team. They must have relevant media/agency experience.
What will you be doing?
• Assist in the coordination, communication, account management of client needs across the market;
• Strategic development of proposals, media schedules, presentations and other supporting documents to relevant territories tailored to clients;
• Assist Account Managers and Reps in identifying new prospective clients within specified markets (proactive lead generation);
• Campaign management, existing campaigns optimization through brain storming, data analysis and finding new ways of business;
• Manage & develop the Sales Assistant along with all their duties to ensure all administrative needs are met and support Account Manager
• Supply Reps with appropriate sales tools and follow-up in identifying additional programming opportunities for existing clients;
• Maintaining smooth running of active campaigns with assistant, ensuring client and reps are continuously updated on active campaigns
What we’re looking for:
• Self-Management: essential to be self-motivated and able to work with team and alone when allocated certain tasks and responsibilities;
• Management and Leadership: Manage the team’s sales assistant as well as being managed by the Account Manager of the region;
• Language: English and French are essential
• The role may require some travel, but at the start the focus and base is in the Paris office with client interaction;
• Most day to day interaction is with the team and Managers in the Paris & London office, if any client interaction, it is with your counterpart/equivalent level;
• We need an individual that can work alone but also in a team and under pressure. The Regional Sales Team handles one of the largest portfolios globally, therefore critical to have someone that is exceptionally diligent, with key attention to detail while multitasking various accounts at the same time.