12News is seeking a talented, passionate Marketing Producer to join our team. We are looking for someone with strong writing, shooting, and non-linear editing skills who can generate compelling, quality creative for the station's brand, as well as quality creative for advertisers of the station. Producing assignments will include local commercials for advertisers, on-air news promos, station promo campaigns, graphic design and more. If you understand visual and creative storytelling and can work fluidly back and forth between television and digital, we want to hear from you.
• Writing, shooting, and editing on-air promos, social videos, and client commercials.
• Meet with the station's marketing director, production manager, account executives and customers to develop and execute creative concepts.
• Use DSLR and Canon C100 cameras and the Adobe Creative Suite to complete projects that meet/exceed client expectations and adhere to 12News's brand standards.
• Write, produce, and edit PSAs, community event promotions, long-form vignettes, and special programs as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Experience: 3 Year(s)
• Here's what you need:
• College degree in marketing, advertising, film, design or related field preferred.
• 2+ years of relevant professional work experience or related experience.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other video production tools.
• Ability to produce creative messages aligned with the station's brand.
• Must be comfortable working with commercial clients and the station's account executives.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to meet timelines for multiple projects.
• Must be an effective communicator in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may require being present in breaking news/big story situations, along with some night and weekend assignments.