Turner Media has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
This role is part of Turner Ignite and will report to the VP of Sales for Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions. The Director will be tasked with client (agencies and advertisers) and internal executive consultation to ideate/sell solutions that leverage data, analytics, and technology to create new ways to monetize Turner's assets.
• The Director will be responsible for achieving topline revenue and yield targets as well as managing expenses against deals/accounts.
• The role will work hand in hand with GTM and Category sales leads to develop account specific strategy and drive results for clients.
• The Director will be the point person in the New York market for Carat, Dentsu & Publicis representing all Ad Innovation solutions, most notably Turner's ANOW and TNOW products.
• In addition to these solutions, the Director will also be responsible for representing cross platform audience, addressable TV and programmatic TV solutions, along with various custom solutions developed by the Ad Innovation Product team.
• Working in lockstep with GTM Sales and Ad Innovation Associates/Analysts, the Director will ensure that client solutions are delivered accurately and on time with the goal of driving client satisfaction, renewal and growth.
• Excellent presentation skills and ability to interact with senior level clients.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• High degree of sales acumen rooted in deep product knowledge and consulting expertise.
• Collaborative communicator who can work cross functionally with various internal teams to execute complex processes.
• Ability to take extremely complex solutions and make them simple and easy to explain.
• Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology.
Proven sales executive who can drive revenue and manage expense Knowledge Base:
• Solid knowledge of linear/digital advertising (including mobile and social).
• Solid knowledge of Turner's linear audience targeting products and offerings in market (National networks, MSO/Satellite, Aggregators).
• Solid knowledge of media planning (ex: reach and frequency concepts).
• Deep understanding of marketing principles and strategies across all media types.
• Knowledge of advanced data sets in the media space (ex: Nielsen, comScore, Krux, Experian, etc.)
• Knowledge of advertiser side data solutions (NCS, NBI, IRI, NPD, JD Power, Rentrak Studio, etc.)
• Knowledge of Ad technologies and how they can be leveraged to create new advertising solutions (ex: ACR, geo location, beaconing).
• Knowledge of data integration techniques and processes.
• Data matching & key vendors.
• Data fusion and key partners.
• Knowledge of Advanced Analytics including Predictive modeling and ROI methodologies.
• Knowledge of Addressable technology and key vendors.
• Knowledge of programmatic solutions and technology providers in market for linear (ex: Adobe, Clypd, Simulmedia, AdCuratio).
• Knowledge of linear and digital ad operations (ad serving, trafficking etc.)
• Understanding of digital programmatic infrastructure and work flow (DMP, SSP, DSP, Trading Desks) Experience: 6+ years of experience in digital and/or linear advertising.