Stage 13 is a fearless original digital content brand, showcasing a new generation of talent and fresh creative voices, creating dynamic, unapologetic scripted and unscripted short-form series.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
Stage 13 Inc. seeks a Coordinator, Marketing, Sales & Communications for the Stage 13 department. The individual in this position will serve as key support for the Stage 13 brand/studio in the areas of marketing, communications, and social media for all of unscripted and scripted series. He/she will have creative asset management responsibilities while at the same time fulfilling core administrative duties. Exceptional communication skills both one-on-one and across all levels of management are crucial. Individuals must be able to handle multiple responsibilities, and to efficiently juggle a workload in the face of shifting priorities and deadlines. On a daily basis, the position requires someone that can take initiative with minimal direction, has the ability to seek out information from appropriate sources and has exceptional follow-through. Attention to detail is extremely important.
Individuals in this job must be seasoned in social media marketing and possess solid social editorial and activation experience to help grow Stage 13’s presence across key platforms. A thirst for ideating and executing social and digital engagement ideas, as well as a working knowledge of digital entertainment brands and the overall landscape is ideal.
• Create editorial social posts for Stage 13 and our talent/shows/films to build awareness and brand’s visibility across all platforms.
• Oversee the development and organization of the high volume of mktg/comm assets working with inhouse and external partners.
• Develop and steward S13’s editorial social calendar and departmental workflow to maximize promotional opportunities.
• Actively monitor S13 social pages and editorial posts to amplify engagements and community management across key social platforms; track and report to marketing/management team.
• Seek innovative ways to engage target consumers and press across new media channels and grow S13/show’s reach; share ongoing marketing ideas/best practices.
• Work with Marketing/Comm team to identify best-in-class ideas and execute with platform partners.
• Oversee implementation and fulfillment of promotional programs and materials.
• Manage and track film festival and award submissions.
• Assist in mktg/comm event planning, coordination, and execution.
• Support administrative and office duties for the marketing/communications teams.
What do we require from you?
• BA/BS degree required.
• At least 2 years of experience in the entertainment industry specifically digital marketing/communications and/or social media.
• Detail-oriented, performance-driven social media marketer.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in all social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, amongst others).
• Highly organized and able to coordinate a high volume of asset delivery and calendars.
• Passionate for copywriting and creating digital content.
• Creative; can ideate on-the-spot for new posts and campaigns to drive social platform water cooler and growth.
• Experience working with talent, social media, and short-form content.
• Interest in millennial/gen z content and trends.
• Proficient in Keynote and Photoshop.
• Preferred experience in launching digital series on social media platforms.
• A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills and a positive “no task too big or small” work ethic.
• Knowledge of backend analytics and advertising within digital platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) a plus.
• Strong written/oral communications skills.
• Must have a keen sense of attention to detail.
• Be self-reliant and able to efficiently prioritize and complete tasks independently.