Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation Entertainment’s Media & Sponsorship Division is seeking a highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic Business Development Graduate intern.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company’s national corporate sponsorship programs with the world’s most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation’s business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
Areas you will be learning about:
• How to work in concert with the Business Development team to identify and develop sales opportunities for Live Nation’s local venue network.
• How to identify key buying trends in categories of high interest to increase client response and sponsor revenue
• How to develop and propose unique potential business deals; introduce previously untapped revenue streams
• How to assist in creating market analysis for each market, highlighting sports team & live event sponsors in each market, key competitors, key corporate headquarters, etc.
• How to identity prospective sales opportunities for sellers across network; which includes but not limited to:
• Present sellers with prospects to target
• Cold call targets when necessary
• Provide initial outreach email copy and sales materials when needed
• Provide follow up materials
• Send outreach when needed
• Track outreach schedule and enforce follow ups, progress reporting, etc.
• Join client calls when needed
• How to research industry and related events, publications, press releases, and announcements daily to identify key movers in each market
• How to search CRM platforms, company subscriptions, and news articles to identify key business opportunities, locate client contact information, and develop outreach strategy
• How to uncover key sponsor trends in each market of interest
• How to reveal and rectify areas of weakness in the sales process in each market
• How to stay up to date on sports and live entertainment sponsorship news
• Must be able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting assignment
• Must be enrolled in a Master’s program at an accredited college or university
• Reliable transportation
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• Evenings, weekends and holidays may be required