Performs research and/or develops original content for podcasts. Develops content plan including script, on-air subject matter, proposed guests, and other creative elements under producer's direction.
Under the guidance of a team of producers, you’ll coordinate studio time, schedules, research, rights & clearances, podcast development, and work with a team to create sparkling audio. You’ll assist in booking guests and developing ideas. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an editorial-first shop that promises enormous reach and potential. We’re a small team in a large company, which means exciting work—and a lot of it.
A typical week will include working on a number of shows in various stages of production. You should be detail-oriented, deadline-driven, growth-minded, and comfortable working in both a team and independently. An inclination to roll up your sleeves and solve problems—doing whatever is needed to get the job done—is essential.
You should have:
• Minimum 1 year professional audio production experience
• Exceptional organizational and troubleshooting skills, ability to prioritize work, and a track record of turning around research & audio on a tight deadline
• Experience with recording equipment and hardware
• Ability to work in Adobe Audition, as well as Apple OS and related software
• Creativity to make the most of limited resources
• Eagerness to take direction and grow in the position
• Efficiency and grace under tight deadlines