Location: London - Angel, UK
The Client Account Assistant will offer support – administrative, client relationship and operational – to the Client Account Management (CAM) across all genres (Music, Theatre, Arts & Comedy, and Sports & Special Events), whilst promoting the highest standards of customer service. Specifically, the CAA will also offer support to London based clients in the printing and distribution of pre-printed and care-of-box-office tickets.
Ticketmaster UK Limited, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• To assist the CAM team in satisfying, retaining and developing current or future client relationships by ensuring good levels of communication with venues and promoters whilst providing system support and query resolution
• To support the CAM team in effectively monitoring and controlling available ticket inventory with a view to maximising it’s retail potential
• To ensure that all event related information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is clearly received and easily understood by all relevant parties (internal and external)
• To develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of each client’s business needs.
• To report all client service related issues to the CAM team whilst ensuring that a high standard of client care is maintained at all times.
• To react in an efficient and courteous manner to client requests whilst adhering to all service level agreements (internal and external).
• To develop and maintain effective teamwork within the department, across genres and between the various departments and premises of the Company to include, but not limited to, Sales, Client Marketing, Event Programming and Customer Service teams to ensure that the needs of the client are met.
• To assist the CAM team to ensure that all info pages event related information is accurate, up to date & accessible across all sales channels e.g. Call Centre and Internet prior to on-sale and during the life cycle of each event.
• To attend event day box offices (venue based and ‘green field’ sites) as directed by the Client Services Managers –Music / Theatre, Arts & Comedy/ Sports and special Events.
• Organising & printing soft COBO tickets to be sent on daily West End bike runs (where applicable)
• Packing tickets and inserts.
• General ticket dispatch problem solving.
• To recognise and embrace the operational requirements of the Client Account Management Team through a flexible approach towards hours of work and location of duties to include participation in a shift system of work as directed by the Client Services Managers
• To continuously seek ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance
• To complete a daily checklist of required tasks, as coordinated by CAMs.
• To assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the Client Account Management team under the guidance of the Client Services Managers, Music / Theatre, Arts & Comedy/ Sports.
• To comply with all Company policies as directed by the Human Resources Manager to include, but not limited to, the Company’s Health and Safety Policy
• To ensure that a clean, tidy, safe and secure working environment is maintained at all times
• To ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs
• To represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors
• To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Ticketmaster systems experience preferable
• I.T. literate - Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• A proven understanding of the ticketing/entertainment industry
• A highly motivated and conscientious individual
• Excellent communication, inter-personal and customer care skills
• A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
• Ability to use self-initiative as well as work within a team
• Excellent time management skills
• A calm, patient and professional manner
• Confident telephone manner
• Confident in dealing with the general public face to face
• Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail