Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
The Product Marketing Coordinator will aide in identifying products, solutions, and strategies that will enable the marketing organization, and its partners, to better understand our Fans. This position will focus on identifying best-in-class solutions from acquisition, retention, feedback and testing, and will assist with the implementation of these capabilities into our NBA portfolio of products.
• Work with the in-house creative unit on creative requests for all paid and organic marketing placements inclusive of display, social, on-air, print, and partner assets.
• Curate consumer facing copy for all social posts, emails, push notifications, and on-air placements.
• Manage all NBAD Product Marketing email strategies while implementing an A/B test plan and identifying new ways to engage our audience.
• Manage tracking & performance of all A/B test plans across multi-channel platforms and provide insights from each campaign.
• Manage, QA & organization all marketing assets
• Work across digital product organization coordinating product launches.
• 2-3 years in marketing, product, and/or business strategy experience.
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in ambiguous environments.
• Creative and analytical problem-solving capabilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills and "can-do" attitude.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience required.
• Follow and analyze market/industry trends to better position products.
• Highly collaborative, working across multiple stakeholders.