Our Regional Operations Specialist (ROS) will help manage the operations and optimization of our local and/or virtual sales offices within an assigned region. The ROS serves as the go-to resource for any sales process, sales tools, platforms and systems, process and product utilization, implementation and execution.
We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer focus, employee focus, outstanding organization, and time management skills. The ROS should have the ability to grasp technical concepts; sales process concepts, and train their teams and fellow leaders. This is a team-oriented job that encourages cross-departmental collaboration and effective communication skills. The ROS must be flexible and be able to multitask across a variety of deliverables and initiatives – primary responsibilities include:
• Be the resource for all sales process, business systems, reporting systems, sales tools, and products.
• Conduct weekly technical, product and operational training sessions with their team.
• Support all local or virtual office employees in tools training and troubleshooting.
• Partner with Regional Sales Managers and act as a resource and leader for the local sales team.
• Be the point person for resolving issues and escalate when necessary.
• Assist regional teams in matching the right clients with the right products to meet their online goals.
• Monitor client retention, down for payment reporting and work to improve related metrics.
• Help ensure region is compliant with ReachLocal’s systems and policies.
• Set the tone for a culture that allows everyone to have a positive experience by leading by example.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
• 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Training, Sales, Customer Service or related field.