Reviewed is seeking an experienced content creator to join us as a full-time Editor for Partner Content. This is editorially driven, not sponsored content.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, creative, and fast writer with strong organizational skills. You’ll be part of a rapidly growing team and responsible for shaping daily content that helps people’s lives. You’ll have a chance to write and edit content that will be shared across the USA TODAY Network and beyond.
Our mission is to help people make the smartest decisions about what they buy and get the most out of the stuff they already own.
This position oversees the day-to-day operations of partner content. We often partner with brands and outside organizations to create content relevant to their target audiences. The role is in the newsroom and requires a deep commitment to our ethics and our brand of service journalism.
It requires close communication with our lead editors, Business Development team, and Audience team. You’ll be responsible for writing daily short-form content, as well as editing stories from topic experts on the Editorial team, and helping to track performance.
The Editor for Partner Content role reports directly to the Editor in Chief and works in our editorial office in Cambridge, MA. Remote employees may be considered, but our preference is for candidates in the greater Boston area.
• Manage the scheduling, tracking, editing, and related day-to-day operations of our partner content
• Coordinate with the Editorial, Business Development, and Audience teams for the on-time, on-brand delivery of our partner content
• Produce quick-turnaround stories on a variety of topics
• Promote and defend our ethical standards and brand of service journalism
• Assist the editorial team as a whole in writing assignments and generating great story ideas
• 3-5 years experience showing demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, rapid-turnaround editorial content
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Management experience is a plus
• Adobe Analytics experience a plus
The majority of work takes place in an open floor plan office, with several smaller meeting rooms and test labs throughout the building. You’re expected to be accessible to the team throughout the day via face-to-face communication, email, phone, and Slack.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation and a solid benefits package, including health, dental, matching 401k, PTO, and much more.
As a part of Reviewed, you’ll also have a first look at cutting edge tech and great new products.