The Coordinator is the backbone of the Campus Programs team. Through ownership of the onboarding process, executing recruitment initiatives and internal events, and serving as a point of contact for interns, the Campus Programs Coordinator ensures a seamless and efficient candidate and intern experience. This position will support individual Recruiters and report into a Campus Programs Manager.
Onboarding/Offboarding Interns – Distribute, collect, process and maintain new intern paperwork (applications, acknowledgements, background checks, etc.). Ensure deadlines are enforced and onboarding is completed in an efficient, compliant manner. Ensure Interns have access to and directions regarding Timekeeper. Offboard Interns by gathering end dates, submitting terminations and processing final pay (where applicable).
Campus Recruiting Support – Support Campus Recruiter(s) and overall team campus recruiting efforts. Prepare logistical and tactical support for full-cycle on-campus and in-office recruiting activity. Post jobs on campus portals and BrassRing, manage candidate details, attend career fairs, campus information sessions and other campus recruiting events as needed.
Event Planning – Coordinate event/workshop logistics for on-campus and in-office events. Work with internal and external partners to execute flawless events. Order catering, book meeting space, secure A/V, ship collateral, etc.
Internship Program Support – Build and implement strategic communication plans to share important information and instructions to interns, intern supervisors, and business partners. Serve as a resource and point of contact for intern and supervisor questions and concerns.
Ad Hoc Projects – Projects may include event facilitation, data and reporting, designing presentations, and strategizing systems and process efficiencies.
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience (inclusive of internship experience), which could include recruiting on campus or at career fairs, planning and executing recruitment events, conducting interviews, or assessing candidates for internships or full time jobs
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Recruiting, Communications, or related field
• Previous Human Resources or Recruitment experience preferred
• Familiarity and prior use of applicant tracking systems, Recruiting Tools and Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in public speaking and written communications with a large audience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in improving processes or creating efficiency
• Proven ability to juggle many tasks at once and stay highly organized
• Strong follow-up skills and ability to interact with management of all levels
• Previous event planning experience
• Proficiency in designing PowerPoint presentations or using Photoshop or InDesign