Job ID 698405BR
Walt Disney Television is looking for a skilled Photo Manager that will plan and organize gallery photography shoots for television series, specials, pilots and events such as press tours, awards shows, etc. This person will work hand-in-hand with creative groups to deliver the highest quality photography in the most cost effective, efficient and timely manner, planning all logistics from start to finish.
• Manage and produce gallery photography shoots for Advertising, Marketing, Publicity and Corporate campaigns within the ABC brand
• Partner with marketing and publicity teams to ensure consistent messaging across formats and media outlets
• Collaborate with all other internal groups to manage project work under tight deadlines
• Develop working relationships with talent and talent reps (agents, managers and publicists)
• Establish working relationships with show production personnel and external studio contacts
• Coordinate and manage logistics with studios location scouts, etc.
• Represent Walt Disney Television in negotiations with vendors (e.g., set designers, caterers, hair, makeup, wardrobe, etc.)
• Manage editing and retouching for their galleries
• Manages episodic for assigned shows
• Pitch photography to publications
• 3+ years of experience producing photo shoots
• Create and manage strict budgets
• Demonstrate skills at organizing events from beginning to end
• Strong ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
• Aptness to multi-task under pressure and work weekends
• Openness to travel domestically and some international 30 – 40% per year
• Practical work experience in Photography a plus.
• Contacts with publications
• Bachelor’s degree in Photography, Graphic Design, Art, Project Management, Creative Producing, Communications or related field of study, or equivalent work experience