Is your background in integrations or API development? Do you love to “talk tech”? We’re looking for an exceptional relationship-builder and first-class problem-solver to join our Partner Relationship Management team as a Technical Onboarding Specialist I, where you’ll serve as the initial point of contact for third-party companies and software vendors looking to partner with us and integrate their technology with ours. In this role, you’ll work with our business constituents to help them understand our products and integration process and help them pre-build and validate with our systems. You’ll gather requirements for the integration, fielding technical inquiries and advising our clients on best practices along the way. This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking to carve out a career path within our best-in-class technology organization. If you’re a top-notch communicator who loves working with and educating others, this is right up your alley. *Note: This position requires approximately 30% travel.*
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Utliizes and distributes as needed content and materials used to on-board partners from a technical perspective.
• Supports inquiries from all partners seeking to build Standard integrations to iCIMS
• Fields all technical inquiries from 3rd Parties capturing inquiries, reviewing with iCIMS SME’s and preparing accurate and detailed responses in a timely manner. Executes onboarding processes that provides a “warm introduction” that focuses on vendor experience reducing the time it takes to build an integration while building and maintaining relationship with partner technology team. The Kickoff Call encompasses an Introduction and review of on-boarding material and assisting the developer in navigating the resources made available by iCIMS.
• Executes process to hand off integration and relationship to the Integrations Specialist Team. This includes: Technical review, Operational review, and Validation package
• Responds to contracted ISV Partners inquiries related to integration to iCIMS Talent Acquisition Platform to ensure that partner has resources needed and integration is a success
• Capture feedback to improve material and process improvements or enhancements.
• Regularly supports iCIMS Product Team with summarized and aggregate reporting of Partner capability requests
• Responsible for the entry, maintenance and accuracy of all pertinent information that drives iCIMS processes that support ISV sale and implementation process
• Understand the fundamentals, processes and terminology of corporate recruiting environments, as well as a strong understanding of ASP systems and the benefits impact such systems introduce to new iCIMS customers
• Conducts mapping of all required data elements from the source data system to the customized layouts, documenting all required transformations
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS core competencies
• One or more years of experience with positional and other file formats.
• One or more years of experience mapping data structures.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies and environments (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, Visio).
• Theoretical or Intermediate experience with the use and application of the most current integration technologies and products used in the industry.
• Technical capability to address data flow processes and translation maps.
• Ability to effectively communicate and work with a variety of technical and business stakeholders, and articulate thoughts and ideas clearly to support decision making
• Demonstrated Critical thinking skills – ability to Evaluat multiple options to identify and recommend the most effective solution for a given problem• Experience conducting Requirements Analysis - Reviews business and technical requirements to find the most appropriate solutions
• Understanding of Study Data Management - can work with high volumes of field data
• Interest in developing and maintaining data communication systems and architecture.
• Results oriented with an attention to detail and a desire to improve operations
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• BA/BS or equivalent experience in related field