The Web Analyst will monitor and evaluate the performance of multiple websites, using data to evaluate and support all facets of the decision- making platform (clickstream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, multivariate testing analysis). This role will then provide sound recommendations for improvement in support of driving engagement, conversion, pipeline and revenue. This position will also work with the website technology team to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Analyze search and website traffic, engagement and downstream funnel performance using Google, Salesforce and other tools to produce trend reports, insights, executive summaries and make recommendations to drive business outcomes.
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and dashboards from various data sources and sites for presentation to the management team
• Partner with others in marketing analytics and operations to create forecasts using operational and statistical tools and models.
• Report findings in a reader friendly manner (i.e. data visualizations) that are easy to understand and action on.
• Collaborate with external partners such as agencies to assist with data collection and reporting, including the linkage of off- and online marketing activities.
• Regularly present a narrative of findings and present solutions engendered by emerging technology within and outside of the department.
• Use core insights from the data to recommend, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience and have demonstrable results.
• Make recommendations regarding process improvements and helping develop performance policies and procedures
• Partner cross-functionally to ensure adherence to best practices in metrics capture, decision making and execution
• Ensure ongoing development to stay abreast of latest trends and technologies. Assist in the exploration, identification and implementation of tools to support web analysis
• Engage in multiple projects simultaneously and effectively responds to shifting priorities and to work efficiently under the pressure of deadlines.
• Willingness and enthusiasm for learning/ sharing new technologies and techniques that support evolving needs.
• Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
• BS degree or equivalent required.
• Minimum 2 years of data mining and analysis experience required.
• Expert knowledge of Google Analytics; very strong knowledge of Salesforce.
• Strong knowledge of SEO & UX
• Strong understanding of web and search marketing technologies, content management systems, (Drupal) project collaboration & management tools (JIRA, SharePoint, Wrike)
• Proven track record presenting to and influencing others while supporting decisions with sound rationale.
• Excellent communication skills; able to communicate verbally, orally, and visually with diverse groups who possess varying levels of technical proficiencies.
• Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize projects, tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Solid presentation and “managing up” skills; this person will be sharing periodic operational updates with executive-level leadership team members.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience with the MS Office Suite, including excellent Excel capabilities, required.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that is experiencing high growth.
• A self-starter who takes the initiative, someone who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend solutions.