We are seeking an experienced Workplace Services Coordinator to work onsite at our Offices at Bell Works in Holmdel, NJ to support our Workplace Services Team. The individual we are seeking can thrive in a fast-paced environment and has a strong ability to prioritize and multitask, must be highly organized, timely, possess a strong work ethic, and attention to detail is a must. In support of Facilities, they will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties and will report to the Manager, of End User Services.
• Ensure office environment is always presentable and maintained at all times
• Respond to day to day building service requests and address with onsite building management
• Maintain & set up all conference rooms: wipe down table surfaces, clean whiteboards, replenish dry erase markers, arrange chairs, power off A/V equipment and organize cables
• Provide office equipment and tools as needed by the employees
• Install / Remove of ergonomic equipment such as keyboard trays
• Administer issuing, replacing and deactivating security keycards
• Receive and distribute incoming shipments, mail as well as process outgoing mail, express packages, RFP’s, legal documents and premium fulfillment packages.
• Handle light general office repairs such as hanging picture frames as needed
• Proactively determine if repairs are needed and schedule repairs/cleaning as needed
• Allocate parking spaces and decals to new hires as appropriate as well as replacements and maintains tracking of decal assignments
• Order, setup and deliver breakfast, lunches to requested locations including bagel Fridays
• Assist with monthly company social events set-ups
• Complete special projects as assigned
• Provide back up support to the Receptionist during assigned times - Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers; ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies, organize and restock office supply cabinets and kitchen cabinets.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests
• Minimum of 3 years related experience
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
• Demonstrated commitment to client service
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Outstanding follow-up, organization and planning skills
• Ability to work independently, often without detailed instructions
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Previous experience working for a software or technology company a plus
• Strong results orientation