DreamWorks Animation Television is seeking an Assistant to support the Creative Talent Management team. The Creative Talent Management team strategizes on and facilitates internal transitions within DreamWorks Animation Television to solve complex staffing needs and serves as a resource for internal talent to chart a path towards their career goals.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: calendar management, handling phones, preparing various office documents and reports, maintaining and updating databases, assisting in coordinating various events, scheduling travel, processing expense reports and performing other administrative duties.
The ideal candidate has 1 to 3 years administrative experience with an emphasis or interest in animation and should be proficient in the Google and Office suites. Knowledge of Visio and Photoshop are a plus. The position requires a high level of discretion in handling confidential information.
• Provide administrative support to Creative Talent Management team. Some examples include but are not limited to: proactively managing Google calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas and materials, organizing meeting logistics, planning team celebrations / events, and ordering office supplies
• Transcribe notes related to casting and help to maintain and organize information related to internal studio talent such as Artists, Editorial Staff and Production Staff
• Answer phones and liaise with employees at all levels of the studio with courtesy and kindness
• Responsible for preparing, processing, and tracking of expense reports and coding purchasing card purchases and invoices
• May occasionally book travel arrangements
• Maintain high level of discretion with sensitive and confidential materials and information
• 1 to 3 years of administrative experience, ideally in the Animation/Entertainment industry
• Professional interest in talent management and/or organizational development
• High level of proficiency with the Google and Office suites
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to follow-through on tasks
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• The ability to anticipate, exercise initiative, troubleshoot, and solve problems on the fly with minimal direction
• A strong team player with the aptitude to handle multiple projects independently and establish priorities
• Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interface with various levels of management
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Working knowledge of Visio and/or Photoshop