KVUE is looking for an independent, motivated, outside of the box, upstart creative individual interested in commercial production! You'll work alongside the Sales production and Marketing team. You're fast on your feet, able to adapt at a moment's notice, and willing to bring something fresh, fun and new to the table! You're a team player who communicates well and you're enthusiastic about making all creative great.
This is a hands-on production role where you'll be helping write, film, edit, and produce a wide variety of creative and innovative products for KVUE Media and its partners, including, but not limited to: Broadcast Commercials, Social content, long-form videos, graphic design, concepts, scripts, and pitches for potential clients and much more. You'll take an active role with the creative director, marketing producers, and sales team to help KVUE clients achieve their goals through creative advertising.
• Assist and train in the writing, shooting and editing of creative content for KVUE Media
• Support team in project management
• Maintaining of KVUE Media production schedule
• Assisting with organization of all production gear
• Delivery and implementation of final creative to various platforms and clients
• Digital File Management of existing resources
• Other duties as assigned by Creative Director
• Must be a current student enrolled in a four-year degree
• Strong knowledge of social media and relevant platforms
• Independent, creative spirit
• Experience, but not expertise, with non-linear editing platforms (Adobe CC suite knowledge a HUGE plus)
• Experience with modern cameras and film production gear
• Experience with both Macs & PC’s
• Strong sense of storytelling
• Dependable and punctual
• Idea machine - must love to collaborate and brainstorm!
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, creative team environment with tight deadlines.