CUMULUS MEDIA | Indianapolis is seeking a talented and dynamic Media Solutions Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, goal-oriented and highly competitive individual with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals. We hire driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, and the chance to realize your full potential as a sale’s professional.
Who We Are:
Cumulus | Indianapolis currently features 6 stations in the Indianapolis area and surrounding counties. Our stations include: 95.5 WFMS-FM Country Music, 104.5 WJJK-FM Classic Hits, 93.9 X Indy’s Rock Station (WNDZ-FM), 99.5 WZPL-FM Top 40-All The Hits, 107.9 WNTR-FM Hot AC, 1430 AM WXNT Sports Radio. The cluster of 6 stations reaches over a million listeners on a daily basis.
The Media Solutions Specialist identifies and develops new business opportunities; grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business and meets or exceeds set sales targets.
• Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
• Deliver effective sales presentations; negotiation and closing
• Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
• Follow all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
• Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cumulus in the marketplace
• Think creatively and generate original ideas
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
• Excellent communication & influencing skills
• Experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role
• Strong understanding of lead generation and ability to connect with viable prospects
• Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
• Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond comfort zone to grow professionally
• High energy and passion for the job
• Flexible and creative
• Has the ability to handle adversity, is competitive and self-starter
• Digitally savvy
• Media Sales background preferred
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred
What we offer:
• Commission-based organization with uncapped earning potential
• Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
• 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit https://www.cumulusmedia.com/work-here/
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: https://www.cumulusmedia.com/
CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).