At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
• Contribute to the annual budgeting and quarterly and monthly reforecast processes. Ensure operations are executing to the financial plan.
• Build board and management reporting decks that visualize and present key metrics and company performance.
• Perform ad hoc analyses that drive strategic business decisions. Analyze data and financial and business metrics used by the company and senior management.
• Investigate variances between actuals and forecasts to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities for Pandora.
• Develop and maintain Pandora’s corporate financial model, including managing a rolling forecast of the business.
• Foster and maintain cross-departmental relationships between FP&A and key stakeholders.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in finance roles.
• Power user of Excel. Familiarity with business intelligence and financial planning applications is a plus (e.g. Anaplan, Tableau).
• Excellent analytical skills, strong proficiency in financial modeling, and familiarity with accounting concepts.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. Proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines. High attention to detail is a must.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Comfortable working with and articulating financial concepts to managers and senior executives.
• High standard for integrity required for exposure to confidential company performance data and legal contracts.