At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current opening below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.SiriusXM + Pandora is looking for a Director of Facilities and Security to manage the office operations and security of the corporate offices in Oakland as well as support the VP of Real Estate, Facilities and Security in managing lease transactions, tenant improvement projects as well as Security Initiatives. This position will report to the VP of Real Estate, Facilities and Security and will be the face of the facilities and security department for the Pandora employee base. This position will also be responsible for managing the Facilities Team throughout the Pandora portfolio. We are looking for a seasoned manager with excellent organizational skills that will not only own day to day functioning of the corporate offices but will also do the following:
• Manage the professional and organized day to day operation of the corporate office including, reception, mailroom and kitchens.
• Coordinate the management of field offices working with resources from various departments.
• Manage lease negotiations and tenant improvement projects for new and existing offices.
• Own relationship with property manager, building security and building engineering staff.
• Own relationship with 3rd party vendors, including janitorial, HVAC, beverage and snack, moving and security.
• Coordinate and manage office seating including all moves, adds and changes.
• Collaborate with accounting team to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner with appropriate supporting documentation.
• BA/BS Degree plus 10 years’ work experience within Facilities, Office Management and/or Corporate Services
• At least 5 years of experience managing an office of 300+ people with additional remote office management experience
• Experience in Corporate Security, lease management, and tenant improvement project management
• Ability to read & understand Architectural & MEP plans & specifications
• Detail-oriented with superior time management skills & ability to multi-task
• Great organizational and project management skills
• Ability to operate independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, knowledge of AutoCad or AutoCadLite a plus