Location : Wrights Lane - London
Rhino is home to Warner Music’s amazing catalogue releases, covering some of the biggest names in music David Bowie to Aretha Franklin, Fleetwood Mac to Pink Floyd and The Smiths to Prince.
As the industry becomes ever more streaming focused, the work of the digital team is vital in creating campaigns which engage existing fans, find new audiences and tell the stories around our amazing artists.
Why this could be your next big break:
Rhino is the ‘home of great music’. For the past 40 years the label has been synonymous with quality, innovation and expert curation.
This role will allow you to work with legendary acts creating the tools and assets that are needed to implement marketing campaigns these artists, and assisting the wider team with others.
Here you’ll get to:
• You will be responsible for the conception, creation and delivery of digital marketing tools and assets based on specific brief, working closely with Digital Marketing Managers to deliver campaign specific tools. These will include artist websites, campaign sites, tools, assets, social media widgets and applications, email marketing template creatives, landing pages, data capture forms, skins etc.
• You will help handle digital media project production via 3rd party developers and designers
• You will have knowledge of digital advertising formats and innovation - keeping a keen eye on new formats available
• You will develop new and innovative ways of ensuring engagement - tools, apps, platforms, partnerships, games
• You will have an understanding of Consumer Insight and how it informs our approach, creative, language and imagery in development
• You will ensure coherent visual aesthetic across all artist touch points – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
• You will work closely with the traditional Marketing teams to deliver digital product innovation that links to traditional media e.g. offline calls to action
• You will assist in the production and innovation in HTML mailers and other relevant touch points
• 1-2 years’ experience working in creative sector
• Experience using:
• Adobe Photoshop (Essential)
• Adobe After Effects = or Final Cut Pro (Essential)
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Premiere Pro
• A real passion for new media and mobile/web technology and an understanding of how it can be used to reach a target audience
• Proven experience of art/design and coding work on digital creative.
• Fundamental knowledge of print design, photography, lighting and filming techniques
• Ability to handle design briefs & workloads from a number of people simultaneously
• A knowledge of current trends in web/mobile UX, and also an awareness of good quality call to action creative.
• Sound knowledge of innovation and successful digital marketing campaigns across the industry and the ability to evaluate and dissect the workings - conceptually and technically.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• HTML / CSS
• WordPress theme customization
• Facebook custom tabs (FBML, iFrame)
• Mobile app development