With its broad and diverse roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics and Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers with a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
A little bit about our team:
WEA Digital Operations is charged with providing elite delivery of our labels’ digital products while providing extraordinary operational partnership, support, and education to our artists, labels, commercial partners, and all Warner Music Group business divisions around the world with style, flair, and awesomeness.
Why this could be your next big break:
Support Digital Operations Department in Account Specific Initiatives. Position will lead on the iTunes Validation Initiative, liaising with the Global Data Management team, our labels and affiliates worldwide to vet and verify new release deliveries to iTunes. They will also participate in the analysis of label performance with internal feedback reports and tutorials. The coordinator will also conduct account-specific research, including verifying catalogue assortment by account and initiating clean-up activities. This coordinator will help with department administrative tasks as needed.
Here you’ll get to:
• Drive the iTunes Validation Initiative, vetting new releases before they are delivered to iTunes.
• Participate in validation analysis as well as drive compliance amongst labels and affiliates worldwide.
• Execute research and analysis of account-specific projects, including evaluating catalogue assortment by account and initiating significant and required clean-up stemming from that research.
• Assist in metadata evaluation and clean-up of catalogue acquisition.
• Assist the Digital Operations department with compliance checks, weekly progress metrics, delivery health check and resolutions.
• Participate in weekly Regional Operations calls.
• Participate in bi-weekly Apple Validation Calls and Apple Score Card meetings.
• Assist Digital Production teams and Digital Account Team with account troubleshooting.
• Assist with other research projects as needed.
• Troubleshoot delivery issues for the Digital Operations team.
• Pull weekly systemic reports for distribution.
• Lead department calendars, travel arrangements and expenses as needed.
• Execute administrative tasks at the request of the Digital Account Operations team as needed.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Time Management
• Critical Thinking
• Keen eye for detail
• Excellent Microsoft Office Skills required
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Bachelor’s Degree Strongly Preferred
• Previous experience of iTunes Connect would be an advantage