Do you have a passion for internal company tools, websites and collaboration products? Want to be part of something new, amazing and influencing change? Be part of a team that’s rolling out new products to transform the way we work.
We are looking for a web and mobile product manager to help revolutionize the way we work. This role will be supporting several internal & external websites in addition to building out new mobile applications to help with Workplace Collaboration.
• Up to 7 years’ experience leading product management supporting Web and Mobile.
• Up to 5 years end-to-end project management experience with Digital Products
• The role is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and Corporate Communications to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Define the product strategy and manage the roadmap.
• Document and define product requirements for products
• Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Partner with internal customers, businesses and product leads to present new ideas, analyze feedback and provide recommendations.
• Lead cross functional teams (customers, engineers, designers) to deliver on the product mission.
• Manage ideas from concept, to design, proof of concept, testing, forecast, cost, global rollout, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
• Develop, iterate and take ownership of all product needs, workflow improvements and site issues
• Work closely with designers, UX and developers to deliver on the vision.
• Analyze data and usage to determine improvements, ideas, ROI and product integrations
• Prioritize, track and plan all projects and milestones
• Iterate and be agile. Lead and manage scrum teams
• Efficiently communicate with all project stakeholders and internal teams
• Communicate production vision and product updates to customers
• Conduct demos, deliver training and documentation to customers
• Solves problems, drives usage and adoption
• Provide constructive feedback and “challenge” ideas that may not be in line with goals
• Partners with third parties to prototype new concepts and ideas
• Prepare product business cases and present to Executives
• Work with developers to build amazing experiences
• Establish and monitor KPIs and usage dashboards to drive new features
• Manage department relationships with businesses globally
• Web and Mobile Product Development
• Bachelor’s degree
• Understanding of Web Technologies & Mobile App Development
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak in a non-technical way with customers and technical to developers.
• Understanding of industry best practices and UX design for web and mobile products
• Experience within media entertainment industry
• Experience in a digital agency environment
• Delivered B2B products
• Experience with enterprise level collaboration tools and mobile applications
• Experience delivering large scale Saas products globally
• Fascinated by user behavior and understanding user experience
• Passion for working as part of a high-performance global facing product team
• History of training teams and customers
• Passion for digital media, web, mobile and user experience
• Ability to influence internal and external team members without direct reporting authority
• Works well under pressure and adapt quickly
• Can say “no” appropriately when necessary to follow business goals
• Creative problem solving with innovative solutions
• Highly organized and excellent at maintaining a schedule
• Strong sense of ownership and collaboration skills
• Transparency with cross-functional teams across multiple locations
• Explains the technical roadmap in easy to understand terms
• Some technical knowledge is preferred
• Exceptional relationship and customer service skills
• 2 years of Sharepoint usage