The Director of SMB Marketing develops the overall marketing strategy, plans marketing campaigns around customer acquisition, retention, education, brand positioning, and market penetration in the small and medium-size business market. He/she ensures timely and accurate implementation of marketing tactics and is directly accountable for managing the budgets and results of all campaigns to drive bottom-line business goals of subscriber acquisition and growth as well as the timely delivery and accuracy of information. Ensures that campaigns deliver on the marketing objectives.
Additional responsibilities of the position include:
• Performing market analysis, segmentation, and targeting
• Leading SMB market research initiatives for marketing communications, offers, programming, and product development
• Working with Consumer Product Management, Programming, and Sales groups to define TV, high-speed internet, voice and WiFi products, and marketing them to new and existing SMB customers
• Working with advertising agencies and other partners to define brands, introducing new products and developing marketing programs and scope of work.
• Integrating plans across the Cable & Communications business unit and identifying bundling opportunities where possible, while maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of customer touches
• Overseeing all creative executions targeting the SMB marketplace, including mass marketing and direct marketing tactics a
• Developing, monitoring, and modifying plans to ensure all subscriber-centric goals are met
• Achieving revenue and cash flow goals in the target market
• 6-12 years of marketing experience with an established record of success. Business to Business (B2B) experience preferred but not required. Cable TV, Media, Agency, Entertainment and/or Publishing experience preferred.
• Consumer advertising and direct marketing experience required
• Extensive experience in a high-tech or communications company and an exceptional technical understanding of product.
• A creative individual who will contribute new ideas and foster creativity in others to ensure the continual improvement and strengthening of Cablevision’s brand and product offerings
• Demonstrated ability to disaggregate and analyze problems, to probe facts, identify and question assumptions and analyze issues from different perspectives to inform decision-making processes.
• Creates a positive impression on others; possesses the credibility and confidence to further a self-driven point of view.
• Able to drive quantifiable results
• Experience managing multiple marketing programs and advertising campaigns simultaneously across a wide scope of activities and geographic locations
• Effective team builder and strong oral and written communications skills
• Initiates action, builds new business and achieves results in an uncertain and changing environment due to strategic perspective with proactive and entrepreneurial experience.
• Can manage new product lines using project management skills, participating in and managing cross-functional teams.
• Ability to carry out a plan of action across a wide scope of activities and geographic locations; respond to challenging circumstances; successfully complete projects on-time and on-budget.
• Organizationally perceptive person who will respect the traditions and culture of Cablevision and who can implement new ideas within that context.
• Managerial experience with budget responsibility required.
• College degree or equivalent work experience
Requisition ID 19693BR