Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
• Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Business Admin Partner Reporting for the Selling department.
• Oversee Worldwide sales report process for WB Game Studios globally and WBIE partners encompassing physical, digital, and mobile games as it relates to agreements with participation obligations.
• Calculate and analyze financial terms and royalty statements through life of product for all contracts; provide feedback to senior stakeholders.
• Manage partner expectations and provide adhoc reporting.
• Manage the close-out process of expiring partner deals and set up new ones.
• Calculate participation royalty statements as well as address partner inquiries across all issued royalty statements.
• Partner with business development in modeling financials such as ROI schedules, as contract terms are negotiated.
• Assist with partner audits by coordinating with WB internal contacts and document process for potential litigation.
• Manage invoice processing for partner deals, including set-up, international tax requirements and payment confirmation.
What do we require from you?
• BA/BS Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting and/or related work experience.
• 5+ years overall financial and/or partner experience.
• Prior experience with an entertainment company preferred.
• Comprehensive understanding of participations statements and processes.
• Strong computer skills (Business Objects, Excel, SAP).
• Ability to manage multiple partners and collaborate and lead multiple departments within WB so that partner deals are started or closed as needed.
• Ability to utilize analysis/data and apply it strategically to promotional planning, budgeting, and promotional development.