In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as our new venture Toonix, in partnership with HBO Nordic.
A great opportunity for a team player with enthusiasm and passion for kid’s content to join the Nordic kids programming team and work across the Cartoon Network and Boomerang channels.
A critical role for the smooth‐running of the Nordic kids channels providing support and systems that ensure the efficient flow of content to linear channels and catch-up services.
Responsible for scheduling content, co‐ordination of information, administration and liaison between programming, digital, operational, creative and marketing/PR teams. Also a key player in ordering dubbing and liaising with internal and external colleagues to ensure a timely delivery for transmission.
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for entering programming schedules into the scheduling system (Vision) on a monthly basis.
• Generate the final full schedules needed to communicate all channel requirements to operational teams.
• Raising ingest jobs and variants for content to ensure material is ordered in a timely manner to meet transmission deadlines.
• Liaising with relevant teams internally and externally (Dubbing studios) to ensure all content has the accurate dubbed audio.
• Approving translations and voice tests for the Danish audio across new programming content, and approving which songs are dubbed.
• Tracking content to ensure all programming passes compliance and is ingested within transmission deadlines.
• Ensure content is channelized in the scheduling system and versioned ready for transmission.
• Create catch-up schedules for relevant platforms across the region.
• Keeping up to date by viewing new content on Turner and competitor channels.
What we’re looking for:
• A passion and knowledge of kids programming.
• A professional understanding of the TV programming/production process and VOD services.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Organized, structured and analytical
• Fluent in Danish.
• Business level written and spoken English.