In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as our new venture Toonix, in partnership with HBO Nordic.
We are on a mission to Reimagine TV and disrupt our industry by turning viewers into highly engaged, loyal and unapologetic fans of the content we create and the deeply personal experiences we provide.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Social Media Designer to join our creative team here in our London office based in the heart of Soho. Working closely with our Social Producers the ideal candidate will have a passion for kids’ content and be able to come up with compelling and exciting ideas that will help to attract audiences to our social networks.
Please note this is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
What you’ll be doing:
• Social Media: The Social media Designer will be required to support the Social Media Producers for both UK and Northern Europe in producing a varied selection of assets to post on all platforms.
• This includes working on bigger campaigns that align with Marketing, Digital and On air. It is a fast paced role so keeping on top of deliverables is essential.
• Idea Generation: The role will require original ideas to generate engagement on the platforms. Often coming up with an idea on the spot or alongside the bigger campaigns.
• As well as idea generation watching and editing clips will be a main part of this role.
• Style Guides/Brand Bibles: The Social Media Designer will make themselves familiar with show and channel ¬style guides across the full Kids and GE portfolio. It will be their responsibility to review the relevant style guide when working on a specific project.
• The Social Media Designer will need to be organised and able to manage their time accordingly.
What we’re looking for:
• Design Experience
• Good After Effects Skills
• Strong Core Design skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Good attention to detail.
• Adobe Creative Suite Skills
• Strong Understanding of Social Media Platforms.
• Cinema 4D Skills