Updating station websites and social media accounts. Video production and editing, graphic design, writing articles, and general on air talent support.
• Assists in the creation of digital content, graphics, video and audio that appeal to specific targeted audiences.
• Covers station appearances and events as needed on location, providing content, social media updates, audio and video.
• Works closely with Digital Program Director, Events Manager, On Air talent and Program Directors to execute creative online promotions/contests.
• Advanced knowledge and experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and social networking platforms
• Demonstrated experience with web CMS systems
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects
• Working knowledge and experience with basic photography and videography, along with basic editing skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Functional knowledge of interactive technologies and trends
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, sharing projects, knowledge and experience
• Excellent clear oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar; strong writing and editing skills
• Ability to plan and organize, get things done in a team–oriented environment
• Stress tolerance & flexibility especially when working under pressure and on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• High degree of attention to detail and optimal work standards
• Ability to accept and apply feedback in a fast-paced creative environment
• Desire to grow and develop additional skills
• Reliable transportation