Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WBFF/WNUV is seeking an experienced Commercial Producer for our Creative Services Department. Qualified candidates must be able to conceptualize, script, direct, work closely as a team with our sales staff and videographers/editors to produce creative and effective commercials for our clients. Excellent writing skills is a MUST. Hands-on shooting/editing experience a big PLUS. Strong organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital.
• Attend client meetings to assess client goals and objects for their advertising campaigns
• Conceptualize, write and produce local and regional commercials that get results for our clients
• Meet all deadlines with clients and staff, and manage projects from start to finish.
• Coordinate with clients and agencies to schedule pre-production, site surveys and commercial shoots
• Rent equipment, and hire makeup artists, models and extras as needed.
• Supervise and direct the post-production sessions for all commercials
• Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Assist marketing director in the production of yearly health expo sponsored by TV station
• Assist Creative Services Director with production coordination of some local sports broadcasts
• Participate in station promotional events as needed
• Some smaller-scale editing projects may be required on Adobe Premier
• Assist with daily Lifestyle show during the week with guest bookings, studio production, and field shoots
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Excellent copy-writing skills for TV
• Experience with client relations
• Ability to communicate and sell ideas to our clients
• Ability to conceptualize and execute commercial ideas
• Be a self-starter and manage multiple projects at once
• Experience in shooting/editing broadcast video or the supervision of such activities
• Adobe Premier Non-linear editing experience a big plus
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
• A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in broadcast production is a must
• A college degree is preferred