At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current opening below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
We have a great position available for an outstanding Integrations Engineer III on the Enterprise Systems team. In this role you will be responsible for building and supporting integrations on our Mulesoft ESB platform, connecting a number of disparate back-end systems as required by internal stakeholders. You'll also sustain these efforts by enhancing existing integrations, performing bug fixes and refactors, and providing support and troubleshooting when necessary. The Enterprise Systems team works with various other departments in the company, and delivers new capabilities, optimizations, and automations that make our back-office operations more streamlined and effective. As a member of our highly motivated and collaborative team, you will be working with business stakeholders, business analysts, project managers, and developers, and should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. This role has excellent potential for growth and high exposure to a variety of professional experiences
• 3+ years in developing enterprise integrations, especially using Mulesoft ESB, using an Eclipse-based IDE (such as Mule Studio).
• Experience in end-to-end Java development for mid to large-scale enterprise systems.
• Experience in software deployments to Staging and live Production environments.
• Experience working with System admins, Networks operations to get Servers and Databases built or modified.
• Basic understanding of application security threats, measures and solutions including Cryptography, SSL, SAML, Certificates, Authentication and Authorization Techniques etc.
• Experience with real-time, event-driven systems and service-oriented architectures.
• Understanding and experience in architecting microservices and orchestration services.
• Experience with JMS-based messaging systems and knowledge of message queues and topics (publish / subscribe).
• Experience with building Web-based solutions and API’s, using REST and SOAP.
• Experience working with API gateways like Mule API Manager or Axway.
• Expertise in developing highly available applications using advanced Java technologies and frameworks such as Java, ESB, JDBC, Spring, Java Beans, XML, JAXB etc.
• Experience with application servers – Mule, Tomcat, Jboss, Apache and/or other app server.
• Experience in setting up build tools such as Postman and SOAP UI, automated delivery pipelines and continuous integration tools like Maven and Jenkins.
• Experience with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and in-depth knowledge of software & integration design patterns.
• Experience in Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban.
• Experience with databases, preferably PostgreSQL.
• Experience with Unit testing automation technologies such as Junit, Munit, etc.
• Demonstrates exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Willingness to “think-outside-of-the-box” to resolve project / process ailments.
• Hands-on implementation of development solutions.
• Codes to implement complex business use cases, proof of concepts in compliance with coding standards and architectural guidelines.
• Conducts design and code reviews and ensures key technical design documentation is completed to a high standard.
• Participates in improving software development lifecycle, technical operations and technology innovation.
• Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
• Assists fellow engineers on projects to assist in timely and accurate delivery of new features or technical improvements.
• Designs technical specifications of assigned projects.
• Ensures quality of deliverables, setting standards to ensure resiliency, fault-tolerance, performance and scalability.
• Collaborates with other development teams, operations partners, and internal business stakeholders.
• Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes tied to the engineering initiatives to Management and the stakeholders.
• Assists in solving production issues impeding the availability & performance of applications.
• Raises issues with any gaps seen and proposes solutions to fix them.
• Presents the proposed solutions using technical design documents depicting current and future state.
• Performs analysis and design for small to large development and maintenance projects.
• Ensures security needs are met, partnering with our internal Audit and Compliance teams, and external teams as necessary to accomplish.