Responsible for daily supervision the operation of quick service branded restaurants. Ability to create and foster a cohesive team while demonstrating organizational, planning, delegation, mentoring and coaching skills.
• Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding food quality, safety, labor, employment, and Union guidelines, as well as Company policies and procedures.
• With the direction of the Restaurant Managers, execute strategic plans to optimize operational profits while maintaining quality, cleanliness and Guest Service standards.
• Supports the employee and guest satisfaction programs and ensures the staff understands the importance of the programs.
• Supervises all hourly staff and Seasonal Supervisory staff, provides work direction, performance reviews, and coaching to team
• Ensures company compliance with Union contracts regarding employee work conditions, maintaining discipline and replacing open shifts
• Mentors and counsels team members and enforce appropriate policies and procedures ensuring compliance of departmental standards.
• Responsible for supervising employee’s workflow, setting leadership standards, and guiding work locations efficiency. Builds internal relationships ensure our employees are exceeding expectations.
• Observes, critiques, and adjusts the daily functions of both departmental personnel and standard operating procedures to provide quality guest service.
• Maintain or exceed weekly budgeted variable operations result: cost of goods, variable labor, and safety. Adjust operations as necessary to budgets. Exceed annual cash flow trends.
• Maintain a clean, safe and professional work area.
• Ensure proper hiring, and training content are maintained.
• Ensure the workforce is trained and proficient at operating venues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum 3+ year’s quick service food management experience with multiple large high volume food service
operations and managing a team of 30+ employees.
• Must be available to work on weekends, holidays and nights in varying weather conditions.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in hospitality management or business administration preferred.
• Experienced in Quick Food Service
• Must be able to express ideas clearly and logically and should love to write. Must demonstrate good judgment and a strong sense of ethics in deciding how to respond to the guests concerns and issues while keeping company business models in mind
• Must have excellent written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, food related Point of Service system (i.e. EATEC & Clarity)
• Strong customer service, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Able to provide creative solutions to guest situations
• Ability to work in a high paced, repetitive team work environment
• Theme park experience preferred
• Experience managing in a union environment
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Quick thinker with the ability to make sound decisions
• Able to manage effectively under deadlines
• Previous experience with creating and managing budgets.