Are you a seasoned JAVA developer who thrives in enabling technology partnerships ? We’re looking for a results-oriented, dynamic engineer to join our team as a Full Stack Engineer, where you’ll tap into your prior experience to lead a team of agile developers that will develop a new line of integrations with industry-leading human capital management systems. You’ll work directly with our third-party partners, overseeing joint design sessions, overall planning, development and delivery. We’re looking for someone with a flair for collaboration and a knack for win-win outcomes for all parties involved to lead successful cross-platform integration initiatives. If you’re a savvy communicator who’s able to manage conflict amicably and tactfully and is passionate about designing, developing and delivering integration solutions, this could be a perfect fit!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Design and implement new features and perform code reviews
• Develop and maintain a scalable web and responsive applications
• Lead and collaborate with agile team members on achieving Sprint deliverables
• Ensure proper documentation exists for assigned products
• Research and resolve complex problems as they arise
• Proactively search for making improvements in respective modules/features
• Mentor Software Developers (I-II)
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Expertise in one or more of the following: Java, iOS development (Swift, Objective C), Android development
• Experience integrating with ERP, CRM, HCM or other enterprise applications is highly desired.
• Knowledge of middleware, messaging and ESB technologies such as Tibco, Mulesoft, Kafka or Message MQ is a plus.
• Advanced proficiency with multiple design patterns including Strategy, Observer, and Bridge
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Ability to influence without authority and lead and organize an agile team with a focus on results
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
• Master’s Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Software Engineering with three or more (3+) years’ of relevant experience or alternatively a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Software Engineering with five or more (5+) years’ of relevant experience.
• In lieu of bachelor’s or technical degree, we will accept 2 additional years of software engineering experience