Calling all business development professionals! Are you committed to providing a customer experience second to none? We’re seeking a proactive problem-solver who’s passionate about relationship building to join our team as an Account Executive – Customer – Majors Core, where you’ll help us achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within the Majors segment. In this role, you’ll proactively establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with existing customers, to generate new business for our product suite. You’ll work closely with our customers to fully understand their business strategies, expectations and needs, promoting renewals, expansions, and ensuring overall satisfaction. To succeed, you’ll need to be able to readily identify growth opportunities and potential risks to the partnership, as well as expertly navigate executive-level conversations. If you’re a tactful communicator with a caring touch, let’s talk!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company headquartered in Holmdel, NJ. Eight-times voted a Best Place to Work by NJBIZ and #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers around the globe. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
Building Relationships: Delivers a customer experience second to none.
• Conducts Executive Business Reviews to develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs and pain points with thoughtful, smart and creative dialogue. Links iCIMS’ products back to key business issues.
• Proactively engages with clients to determine ongoing satisfaction, provide demonstrated value of iCIMS products and services and emphasizes the client’s return on investment.
Revenue: Builds partnerships through best in class full suite talent acquisition strategies.
• Proactively solicits and drives new business within assigned accounts.
• Creates and manages pipeline of revenue opportunities from within existing customer base of assigned segment.
• Maintains accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
• Asks thoughtful questions and displays effective listening.
• Assesses customer needs and effectively links product value, features/benefits to those needs.
• Works with internal resources to present and position company products and services to new divisions of existing clients.
• Develops and maintains current product knowledge and can explain the business value of our offerings.
• Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
• Creates, monitors and manages a sales pipeline to ensure consistent achieve of quotas and metrics.
Retention: Leverages adoption to build long term relationships.
• Creates, monitors and manages a loss pipeline to ensure consistent achieve of quotas and metrics.
• Proactively engages with customers to identify at-risk situations; escalating those instances to the appropriate resources within iCIMS who will execute those transactions.
• Monitors adoption, engagement and usage of iCIMS talent acquisition platform relevant to each customer to identify risk to the partnership.
• Manages business escalation issues as they relate ongoing customer retention. Routes all other escalation issues to the appropriate iCIMS’ support teams or other iCIMS’ resources.
• Manages the contract renewal process inclusive of affirming and/or reestablishing the value of iCIMS software to all key client stakeholders and presenting our long-term vision as a technology partner.
• Maintains accurate and current records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Compliance and due diligence
• Proactively engages in professional development on an ongoing basis.
• Takes steps to develop industry knowledge and influence customer Talent Acquisition operations by recommending industry best practices inside and outside of the iCIMS product suite.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies, policies and procedures.
• Uses Salesforce CRM to accurately track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be consistently measured.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• A minimum of 1+ years of account management or customer relationship management experience desirable, preferably in the HR services, HCM, or Software-as-a-Service space or equivalent HR talent platform.
• Basic understanding of fundamentals of Human Resources and employment process.
• Displays capacity to negotiate deals with more than one point of contact inside customer organizations to satisfactory revenue requirements.
• Passionate about problem solving, relationship building and creating customer loyalty.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Basic sales acumen and drive to participate in a sales environment with quota responsibilities
• Exceptional time and project management skills. Ability to manage workload while understanding return on time investment.
• Able to communicate with and influence multiple layers within organizations.
• Ability to clearly present material and effectively overcome objections.
• High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments.
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving for complex issues.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple clients and issues simultaneously.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation. Ability to effectively create and sustain ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.