This role requires a highly detail-oriented, strategic thinker who has strong problem solving, data-driven storytelling and database building capabilities.
The successful Senior Analyst, Corporate Research will be required to:
• Interface with teams across the company to answer C-suite questions with speed, insight and accuracy; cultivate strong working relationships within Research Insights & Analytics, Corporate, Finance, Marketing, Digital and National Programming Platforms
• Build/Maintain automated databases to efficiently track and organize relevant Internal and External stats including market-intelligence, competitive positioning/analysis, industry trends and iHeartMedia centric KPIs
• Support research and insights; enrich brand perception using relevant data to create an impact and informative stories in a polished format with heavy PowerPoint utilization
• Build and maintain a knowledge base of research around a wide variety of topics, cultivate an encyclopedic knowledge of existing resources as well as a strong working understanding of which databases
• Transform research findings into actionable insights and client-ready presentation materials, ranging from strategic thought leadership to sales support.
• Consult on the latest data trends across all iHeartMedia platforms including broadcast radio, podcasts, streaming, social media, live events, emerging tech, distributed content partners (Snapchat, YouTube, etc) - state our clients’ businesses across multiple dimensions (sales, brand equity, search interest, website visits, social media, advertising activity)
• 3+ years of experience developing data-driven consumer insights, cultivating strategic brand perception and/or market-intelligence research
• Experience working with media and syndicated tools (i.e. Nielsen products, MRI, comScore, Netbase, Google Analytics, Qualtrics, Triton, ART19, Adobe Analytics, Tableau and similar syndicated tools)
• Advanced VBA and database building skills highly preferred
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred