The Box Office Attendant will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service related to ticketing at the box office or ticket resolution areas.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Actively participate in a training session for the Front Gate box office system in order to effectively help patrons who need assistance regarding their ticket order.
• Quickly and efficiently identify a customer’s will call order by verifying all pertinent customer information including the customer’s name, email and credit card in order to distribute tickets to patron’s properly.
• Resolve any scanning issues that may occur with a patron’s ticket at the gate in a timely and courteous manner.
• Accurately administer cash and credit card transactions with Front Gate POS system.
• Contact supervisor for unanswered questions
• Maintain a professional, upbeat attitude and smile at all times in a fast paced environment
• Keep area clean and organized
• Understand surroundings and all published festival information and be prepared to provide effective, correct information about the event
• Take extraordinary initiative when answering attendee’s questions
• Treat all attendees with equal respect and sincerity
• Understand evacuation procedures and safe refuge locations prior to the opening of each show
• Report to Box Office Management
• Sales and customer service-related work experience is preferred
• Must feel comfortable with using a computer
• Interact professionally with all levels of individuals in a courteous manner
• Must be able to professionally interact with all levels of individuals in a courteous manner, and to de-escalate situations before they become unpleasant.
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
• Employee must maintain and carry a valid driver’s license at all times
• Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY We strongly support equal employment opportunities for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.