Requisition Number: 198277
Are you an outgoing, positive individual? Do you have a talent for juggling projects? Would you like to be part of the KIRO-TV team?
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing professional, courteous and exceptional service to all who visit and work at KIRO-TV. We are looking for a team player, focused on providing exemplary customer service, who is dependable, possess time management skills, and will be contributing to our Company’s success!
You will primarily be responsible for greeting and assisting visitors, providing tours, maintaining & distributing supplies, and assisting with events.
This is the perfect part time job, with hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide clerical and administrative support, will assist the Executive Assistant and others throughout the company
• Serve as point person, greeting visitors and tour groups
• Update meeting calendars and signage
• Receive deliveries and maintain delivery log-in sheet
• Process outgoing mail and parcel shipments
• Maintain office & beverage supply inventories
• Assist with special projects/events
• Perform basic administrative and other related duties as assigned
• High School Graduate or equivalent
• 1 year of previous front desk/Administrative Assistant experience required; 2 or more years is preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent phone, email, and interpersonal etiquette
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience with and comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous experience assisting a sales team would be beneficial