Looking for a highly motivated, resourceful and innovative individual to assist with mapping out multi-platform marketing plans for artists that leverage iHeartMedia’s size and scale.
Individual should have strong relationships within the artist, label, and management community, be extremely organized, well-versed in digital and social media marketing strategies, and capable of designing and executing national promotional plans according to specific timelines.
• Build short and long-term roadmaps to support single launches, album launches, tours, etc, leveraging all iHeartRadio assets.
• Maintains Artist Relations program trackers including AIPs, World Premieres, Icons, On the Verge
• Assist with managing, tracking and compiling artist assets needed to build out promo materials for all national iHeartRadio promotions and events.
• Design and execute marketing plans for emerging and established talent.
• Provide detailed recaps for labels following execution of content launches and extended marketing plans.
• Manage artist social strategy around Announcements, Tentpole Events, Artist Programs, Original Content, etc.
• Direct liaison with National editorial, social, original content and EE teams. Responsible for conceptualizing campaigns that deliver on social, digital and short form goals, and securing artists for all content requests.
• Runs point on Summit programmer and label communication and production
• Coordinates buildout and execution of all music-related digital contesting
• Calculates valuations for all national contesting, editorial features, and social promotions
• Represent iHeartRadio National Artist Relations team at local shows and artist showcases
• 2-3 years experience in music marketing and / or artist relations.
• Experience developing branded content programs and booking artists for said programs.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Must have an innate understanding of how to balance a media company’s needs with artists’ priorities and develop win/win solutions for all.
• Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills a must.
• Remarkable attention to detail and a flare for follow-through.
• A flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends/odd hours and travel as needed.
• Experience analyzing metrics and clearly defining ROI for programs.
• The desire to work as part of a team – collaboration is key here.
• Excellent time/project management skills; ability to multi-task.
• Great people skills and a positive attitude are a must.