Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
• Ability to prospect, set meetings, present and close business including, but not limited to: digital, events and broadcast
• Achieve sales goals
• Obtains, allocates and adjusts operations resources to achieve sales and service goals.
• Translates market and Digital business strategies into specific actions to generate sales and revenue.
• Develop strategic digital sales solutions that integrate with iHeart’s additional non-digital media assets.
• Generate new business/digital revenue and deepen existing client relationships .
• Client facing meetings
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver's license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Strong understanding of digital, broadcasting, marketing, promotion, and collection standards
• Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
• Deep understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors in order to target needs and drive sales
• Can create productive, long-term customer relationships.
• Adept as entrepreneurial self-starter
• Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and multi task
• Can push self and others to achieve and excel in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Excellent business and people decision-making skills
• Can model positive energy and handle stress in the face of challenges, deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Excellent communication and influencing skills across multiple groups
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration with others
• 3+ years’ experience in Digital and Broadcast Sales in media industry with proven track record of success
• 4-year college degree preferred